GoCeilingMedallion

We are an on-line store offering home decorating products, specializing in ceiling medallions and crown molding, as well as numerous other decorative ceiling items, including tools and supplies for creating your own custom ceilings.

Google

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Testimonials

Good afternoon readers:

I want to try a little something new out on you. Let me know what you think. I want to put you in print. Send your testimonials to: sales@goceilingmedallion.com or info@goceilingmedallion.com and we will publish them on our blogs and website.


Good afternoon:

I just wanted to let you know I have received both medallions this
morning. These are great merchandise and we are extremely satisfied with
your service, communications and your merchandise. Once again thank you
and I am sure we'll be doing business together again.

Sincerely,

Luis A. Fioretti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home